Introduction to Mental Health Services
- Introductory Materials
- Basic Tips
- Dos and Don’ts
- Customizable Health Questionnaire
- Can be changed for agencies need
- Created and housed by SpecialtyHealth
Guided by a Licensed Therapist
Traumatic Exposure, Trauma Symptoms, Trauma Effects on the Brain, Hypervigilance, etc.
Onsite Training Prices
$2,500 per 4-hour class, plus travel and expenses
(negotiated and agreed upon with agencies)
Navigating symptoms and treatment as a system
1 session package – Therapist will help triage offer to the correct resource
6 session package – Therapist will take over therapy care for the individual. After the 6th session he will have a recommendation about further care.
Therapy Session Prices
1 session package – $200 per hour
6 session package – $1,100 per package
Ryan J. Simpson MA, MFT, NCC
- Ryan Simpson-Licensed Therapist / Mental Health Counselor / Private Practitioner / Staff Mental Health Clinician for the Washoe County Sheriff’s Office (WCSO).
- Former Law Enforcement Officer who applies first responder specifics to the therapy sessions.
- Education: Master’s Degree – Counseling and Educational Psychology- University of Nevada (2017)