This is a great explosive exercise that will help develop strength and power in your chest, core, and shoulders.
- Ensure the pulley is at shoulder height with a handle attached.
- Stand sideways to the cable machine and grasp the handle with both hands.
- Take the strain of the weight and hold your arms out in front at 90 degrees.
- While maintaining good posture, rotate your body away from the machine. Keep your arms at a 90-degree angle. As you rotate, try to keep your abs tense at all times.
- Slowly allow the weight to return to the starting position.
- Repeat as many times as needed or to failure.
- Once complete, reposition and repeat the same series on the opposite side.