- ⅔ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ⅓ cup chopped, fresh parsley
- Meat from 1 rotisserie chicken, cubed
- 4 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced and divided
- 1-pint cherry tomatoes, quartered and divided
- ½ English cucumber, diced
- 3 bell peppers, halved and seeds removed
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, mustard and rice vinegar; season with salt and pepper. Stir in the parsley.
- Add the chicken, celery, and three-quarters each of the scallions, tomatoes and cucumbers. Stir well to combine.
- Divide the chicken salad among the bell pepper boats.
- Garnish with the remaining scallions, tomatoes and cucumbers.
Nutrition per serving:
116 calories, 3g fat, 7g protein, 16g carbs