Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 20 mins
Total: 25 mins
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken tenders
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup cashew flour
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat egg in a bowl and set aside.
- Mix cashew flour, coconut, and spices in another bowl or dish.
- Dip each chicken tender lightly in the egg and then in the batter.
- Place the coated chicken tenders on a baking sheet lined with foil or parchment paper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes (tenders will be golden brown and have no pink on the inside).
*SOURCE: Civilized Caveman Cooking Creations https://civilizedcavemancooking.com/recipes/poultry/coconut-chicken-fingers/