Yield: 18 meatballs.
- 1lb ground chicken
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 sprigs of green onion, finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, trimmed and finely diced
- 1 tablespoon almond or coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp pink sea salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup of buffalo wing sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray or grease with olive oil, coconut oil or butter.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, minus the buffalo sauce. Mix well.
- Use your hands to form 2″ balls, the mixture will be sticky.
- Place meatballs on a sheet pan. Bake for 15 minutes or until the center has reached 160º.
- Remove meatballs from the oven. Place in a skillet or pot over medium low heat. Coat with buffalo sauce. Continue to cook just until sauce is warmed.
- Serve over pureed celery root or cauliflower that has been mixed with a ranch seasoning packet, or eat as is.
Nutrition per 3 meatballs – 176 calories; 7.7 g fat; 2.4 g carbohydrates; 23.3 g protein
Recipe adapted from: https://howtothisandthat.com/keto-buffalo-chicken-meatballs/?utm_content=buffer73ff3&utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_campaign=buffer