- 1-lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 leaves romaine lettuce, rinsed
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
Cilantro Sauce Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup loosely packed cilantro
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 jalapeno, optional
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Pinch of salt
- Add the chicken, garlic, olive oil, and spices in a large bowl or zip-seal bag.
- Place in fridge and let marinade for at least 15-30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade.
- Place chicken on a grill or pan heated to medium-high heat and let cook about 9-10 minutes per side (or until it has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees F).
- To make the Cilantro Sauce: place all the ingredients in the food processor and blend for 1 minute or until creamy.
- Layer lettuce wraps with chicken, tomatoes, onion, and avocado. Drizzle with cilantro sauce or your favorite taco sauce.
Nutrition per serving: 161 calories, 9 grams fat, 6 grams carbohydrates, and 14.5 grams protein