Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1 – 13 oz can coconut milk
- 1 lb chicken breast or thighs cut into bite-sized chunks
- 2 tablespoonsgluten-free curry paste
- 12 oz broccoli florets, cleaned and trimmed (or green beans)
- 1 medium carrot, shredded (optional)
- 1 colored pepper, sliced in strips
- 1 handful fresh cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 bag cauliflower rice, steamed and drained
- Pour the can of coconut milk into a slow cooker with chicken.
- Add the curry paste and stir slightly to mix in.
- Cook the curry mixture on low for 4 hours in the crock pot.
- Add the broccoli, carrots, pepper, and cook for one more hour. If the mixture seems too thin, cook for one more hour with the lid off. Another option is to move the mixture to the stovetop and simmer until it thickens up.
- Adjust the salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over cauliflower rice.
- Top with cilantro and serve.
Nutrition Info: Calories: 540, Protein: 39.5 g, Total Fat: 35.2g, Total Carbs: 20.3 g, Net Carbs: 13.5 g, Fiber: 6.8 g (nutrition facts based on 4 servings)
Recipe derived from https://www.grassfedgirl.com/low-carb-coconut-curry/