Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 35 min
Total Time: 50 min
Yield: 30 spinach balls
- 2/3 cup frozen spinach
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup fresh herbs of your choice (i.e. Cilantro or Italian seasoning)
- 1 cup panko crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Defrost frozen spinach and finely chop.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine spinach, eggs, cheese, herbs and panko crumbs until it forms a batter which you are able to form balls with your hands.
- If too moist, slowly add crumbs until the dough is easy to ball.
- Place balls on non-stick cookie tray covered with wax paper.
- Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes or golden brown at the top.
- May be served warm or made ahead of time and served cold with dips like pesto or hummus.