- 1 lb. ground sausage
- 1 bag dry coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- sliced green onion
- In a large, deep skillet, brown sausage.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic, soy sauce, and ginger; set aside.
- Once sausage is cooked through, add dry coleslaw mix to skillet and stir to combine.
- Pour soy sauce mixture into the skillet and stir.
- Continuing to cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until cabbage is wilted, but still a bit crunchy.
- Serve with sliced green onion.
Calories: 396kcal, Fat: 30g, Saturated fat: 10g, Cholesterol: 81mg, Sodium: 1804mg, Potassium: 544mg, Carbohydrates: 10g, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 2g, Protein: 20g, Vitamin A: 3.9%, Vitamin C: 52.3%, Calcium: 6.7%, Iron: 13.9%
Recipe derived from: https://www.mostlyhomemademom.com/eggroll-in-bowl/